Websites for Heroes Privacy Notice
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Websites for Heroes. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom may it be shared?
Through our website we collect information for Websites For Heroes sponsorship. This information includes: name, address, email, phone, billing information, as well as information regarding your sponsorship (military branch, information for Proud Sponsors listing). This information is only used for purposes related to Websites For Heroes.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We do not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to provide a website to a military hero and his/her family. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than the necessary.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data?
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following as well by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
What security procedures are in place to protect the misuse of your information?
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service, sales or billing are granted access to personally identifiable information is kept in a secure environment.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information?
If you want to correct any inaccuracies in the information you have shared with Websites for Heroes, please contact us at (714.867.1601).